Comedy Nights at Stratford ManorCheck out our 2023 dates!
Stratford Manor Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon
Make yourself at home at our Stratford Upon Avon hotel, designed for you to relax and unwind
Slow down the pace a little at Stratford Manor. Hidden in the peaceful Warwickshire countryside, our spacious 104-bedroom venue is just the place for taking time out – with all-new family rooms perfectly geared towards making new memories.
A place where the culture is ‘yes’, and service with a smile comes as standard. And as we’re only 3 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, you’ll be seeing the sights in no time.
Our family-friendly hotel in the heart of England
Stratford Manor is superbly placed for taking in world-famous local attractions like Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Warwick Castle. But it’s also great for exploring some of the area’s lesser-known gems like Stratford Butterfly Farm and MAD Museum. For invigorating countryside walks with the dog (yes, they’re welcome to stay too!), it’s hard to beat the beauty of the nearby Cotswolds.
Once you’ve tired yourself out, you’ll be more than ready to unwind in the comfort of our laid-back abode. Our friendly, helpful staff will be on hand to help ease all your stresses away. How does a muscle-soothing massage followed by afternoon tea on the terrace sound? Or perhaps a family splash in our indoor pool – one of the largest in Warwickshire – is more your idea of relaxation?
When hunger beckons, you’ll be eager to get stuck into British classics in our Shakespeare Restaurant or snack on a light bite in our Terrace Bar. On a sunny day, there’s no better way to spend the afternoon than lingering over a cappuccino or glass of Pimm’s in the garden while the kids run off some energy on the lawn.
Enjoy first-class service at Stratford Manor Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon.
The need-to-know details
- 13 flexible meeting rooms with space for up to 440
- Family games room and cinema space – complete with popcorn machine!
- 22 acres of stunning outdoor space – great for team-building
- Spa treatment rooms – perfect for unwinding
- 104 bedrooms, including a choice of family-friendly spaces
- Refurbished health club and large swimming pool
- Just 3 miles from historic Stratford-upon-Avon and 10 minutes from Warwick Castle
- Dog-friendly – beds, bowls and treats provided