R&R in rural Warwickshire
Welcome to four-star luxury at Stratford Manor. Our magnificently modern retreat in the heart of Shakespeare country is just 3 miles from the M40, making us a popular destination for both business and leisure travellers. Stay with us and find everything you could want for a romantic getaway, family break or outdoor teambuilding event in 22 acres of lush, landscaped grounds.
Our standout facilities give us the edge. Whether you’re taking a dip in our indoor pool or enjoying a deep-tissue massage in our spa, there’s a good chance you’ll leave feeling more invigorated than when you arrived.
Of course, no trip to Stratford Manor is complete without a visit to Shakespeare’s Birthplace, just 3 miles away. Nearby Warwick Castle also offers a fantastic day out for families, with spectacular live shows and hundreds of years of history to uncover.
Stratford Manor is proudly part of The QHotels Collection, and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.
At a glance:
• Spa and health club, with swimming pool and treatment packages
• Shakespeare Restaurant with classic British cuisine
• 22 acres of outdoor space for weddings and teambuilding
• Stratford-upon-Avon for shopping and Shakespeare
• 10-minute drive to Warwick Castle for family fun