A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
We welcome your four-legged family members and have a range of dog-friendly rooms available on request. In order that you and your pooch enjoy your stay please read a few little house rules below so you don’t end up in the dog house!
To ensure your VIPooches have a pawfect stay with us here at Stratford Manor, please read below before your visit:
- We welcome well-mannered dogs to Stratford Manor. As with our human guests, if your dog damages anything in the hotel we may have to charge for the repair or replacement.
- We have allocated a specific number of bedrooms that are dog friendly. If you have a favourite bedroom, please check at the time of booking whether it is suitable for dogs.
- Dogs are charged at £20 per stay (with the exception on assistance dogs, paperwork required).
- Three’s a crowd; a maximum of two dogs will be allowed per room.
- Your canine companions must be kept on a lead at all times inside the hotel and well controlled in our grounds.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from bringing your dog into the Shakespeare Restaurant (with the exception of assistance dogs). We are happy to provide food and drink in our dog-friendly zone in our Terrace Bar, as well as our outside Terrace Area in the summer months.
- Toilette etiquette is a must – please ensure you clean up after your dog at all times.
- We encourage you to bring your dog around the hotel as much as possible and for them not to be left alone in the bedrooms. If your dog is well-behaved and left alone, please ensure you display the “Dog in Room” card on your door so our housekeeping team are aware. If your dog is unaccompanied and disturbing other guests we will contact you to return to your room.
- We kindly request a dog bed be used and they are not allowed to share your bed or any other furniture in your bedroom or public areas.
- We welcome dogs at Stratford Manor, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.